Wednesday, May 23, 2007

You, Again!

You’re my biggest fan, my partner, my best critic.

You let me rant when I need to, but never let me feel sorry for myself.

You give me room to be goofy.

You give great advice, even if I’m being stubborn.

You tolerate my sledgehammer wit.

You gave me two awesome kids, and you are an awesome mom.

You watch my favorite movies with me over and over.

You are a fantastic cook. Even those few dishes that didn’t turn out the way you’d planned were creative and entertaining.

I love waking up next to you in the morning.

15 years is nothing when every day is a new adventure.

It’s you and me against the world.



Let’s attack.


Happy Anniversary, Sweetheart.

2 comments:

Mrs. Sophistacat said...

Cat, you look good!!

Love. Love.

Jalestra said...

I'm so jealous. Way to go guys! Happy anniversary!