Friday, March 23, 2007

The Eternal Question

Why me? Why here?

Why not?

Until now, my blog has been tucked away in a quiet little corner of the web. I decided to make it a little easier to access (aren't you lucky?).

My alter ego here is a cynical misanthrope, but in reality I'm actually a misanthropic cynic. If what I write makes you uncomfortable or angry, it was probably sarcasm. Either that, or I really am talking about you, and you'll just have to come to grips with the fact that not everyone likes you.

Full Disclosure Statement: I realize that most times I'm full of crap. As long as you realize it, too, we can all get along just fine.

Please don't expect consistency; I write for fun. Sometimes it's a serious subject that I am taking seriously, sometimes it's a serious subject that I'm making fun of. Sometimes I blow things way out of proportion for no other reason than to see what happens.

I tend to curse. A lot. I'd like to apologize in advance to all of the parents that are too lazy to monitor what their kids are accessing on the internet if my saying 'fuck' scars their little darlings.

If you're wondering about the name, look up 'sophist'. That's how seriously I take myself. I'm not out to proselytize or change anybody's mind about anything. I'm just here to scribble. (The 'cat' part is from my other blog, some of which will be recycled here at some point.)
Comments are welcome and appreciated. Stupid comments become fodder for future posts.

Thanks.

No comments: