Saturday, July 28, 2007

S-A-T-U-R-D-A-Y...Random!

Some of my favorite 80s tunes:
Don’t You (Forget About Me) – Simple Minds
Lay Your Hands on Me – Thompson Twins
One Night in Bangkok – Murray Head
How Soon is Now – The Smiths
The Promise – When in Rome
No More Words – Berlin
The Politics of Dancing – Re-Flex
Kids in America – Kim Wilde
Always Something There to Remind Me – Naked Eyes
Cry Little Sister – Lost Boys Soundtrack

I have this theory that every person has a song lodged in their brain that comes out when they’re not actively thinking of something. It doesn’t even matter if they hate the song. My wife is no Buffet fan, but hums or sings “Margaritaville” without realizing it. Similarly, when my mind shifts into neutral, I tend to whistle “Ode to Joy.” I’m not sure what purpose it serves. Maybe a mental screensaver to keep your brain booted up when it’s not otherwise engaged.

Favorite Video Game
Dragon’s Lair

Favorite Video Game quote
“Elf is about to die.”

Favorite Pinball Machine
Black Knight

I’d like to start a line of suede clothing, just so I could call it “Easily.”

Some of my favorite punchlines
Nice shot, Dad.
I didn’t know your father was a Pharmacist.
It’s the sound they make when they hit the bottom.
And as anyone with any sense could tell you, it also blew the Hell out of the meter.

A random picture from my collection


Last book I read
Harry Potter and the Deadly Hallows. God, I’m such a sheep.

Last movie I watched
The Wicker Man with Nicholas Cage

Did it suck?
Why, yes. Yes it did.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love the with/without Flash photos.